Patented and unique all over: The mixers of the BM series are based on a completely new and dynamic oscillation process. The gas and the medium are homogenised here by oscillating movements of the mixer head and the inertia of the mixture.
OSCILLATING MIXER HEAD MATCHING YOUR REQUIREMENT
- The oscillating mixer head comes in different versions, always with respect to the actual requirement of the user, the product to be used and the required quantity.
- The mixer heads can be extended with different mixer elements variably. The offer ranges from simple mixer elements with bushings to laser-cut disks with specially developed cross-sections.
- Powder, fibres and entire fixed parts can be aerated together with the product.
Along with the known advantages of the variability, the other advantages of the system are:
- No mechanical mixing head gasket
- Gentle feeding thanks to low shear force
- Dispensing additives is possible directly into the mixer head.
- Aeration of products with powders, fibres or lumpy parts
- Up to 70% energy saving compared to conventional systems in the market plus longer service life
- Automatic cleaning system for suction and pressure line- optional
- No need of maintenance for all relevant components
BIG PERFORMANCE IN BEBA DESIGN
Compared to the systems sold to date, the performance range has been significantly expanded.
Besides the known mixer in a standard mixing head design and a capacity up to 1200 kg / h, there is this mixer also in the double-headed version with up to 4000 kg / h performance available.
As before, all you need for the function of the mixer components are on a frame. Particularities:
- The stainless steel frame has around lockable covers, also made of stainless steel.
- The frame consists of adjustable feet.
- The mixer can be easily moved with a lifting device.
- The switch cabinet is assembled vibration-free on the same frame.
- The electrical plug-in connections between the switch cabinet and the mixer head drive give a special option of using one control for different mixer heads and applications
- The control panel is now in a separate stainless steel box, which can be rotated to the position of the user.
- The product pumps and flow measurement systems are outside attached to the frame and thus easy to maintain.
- All known options are selectable for both models.
BOTH MIXER TYPES ARE AVAILABLE NOW